|resources:||Home Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
Believe it or not, we really ran Windows Update from Mozilla/Firefox.
This extension is derived from the famous extension IE View, but much different.
While IE View always open IE-only pages in a seperate Internet Explorer window, IE Tab can view them in a Mozilla/Firefox tab.
v1.5 What's New?
- Compatible with Firefox 3
- Toolbar button and
- Left click: Switches the rendering engine for the current page
- Middle click: Switches the rendering engine in a new tab
- Right click: Pops up Option dialog (for adding the URL of the current page to the "always view in IETab" list)
- [Ctrl] + Left click: Same as middle click or Open Current URL in External Application.
- On page: Switches the rendering engine for the current page
- On link: Switches the rendering engine in a new tab
find the IETab project and register yourself as an IETab translator.
Currently, the project owner (PCMan) who has quitted the plugin’s development since he is a full time Linux user now.
This is an open source project, so if you’re interesting in the plugin’s source code. You can get it from the Mozdev’s CVS system.
Additionally, a plugin source code zip file is available now. You can find the ietab.plugin.src.xxxxx.zip file from the Download area.
- License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
- Supported Browser: Mozilla Firefox 3.0+
- Requirement: Microsoft Windows + Internet Explorer > 4.0
- Authors: PCMan(Hong Jen Yee), yuoo2k
- Special thanks to: Mozilla developers, BabelZilla.org translation team, MozillaZine.org members, MozTw.org members.